Latest EPFO Recruitment 2020-21 for 27 Assistant Director (Vigilance) Job Vacancies. Apply online at epfindia.gov.in official website for Employees Provident Fund Organization Career. All required details for EPFO hiring like minimum educational qualification, age upper and lower limit, job location, how to apply online application form for EPFO posts and other eligibility criteria given below. Candidates can check before filling online form for Employees Provident Fund Organization
|Organization Name||Employees Provident Fund Organization|
|Post Name||Assistant Director (Vigilance)|
|No of Vacancies||27 Posts|
EPFO Recruitment 2020 - 27 Assistant Director (Vigilance)
|Assistant Director (Vigilance)||Check Official Notification|
|No of Vacancies||27 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Delhi - India|
EPFO Recruitment 2020 - 2189 Social Security Assistant
|Social Security Assistant||Degree|
|No of Vacancies||2189 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
Previous EPFO Release Job Vacancies Check Online
|Post Details||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Social Security Assistant||Degree||21-07-2019||Read More|
Why GovNokri for Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment Notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies details for Employees Provident Fund Organization recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching EPFO posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in EPFO, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like EPFO results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check EPFO Vacancy on epfindia.gov.in
Job seeker Searching for Latest Employees Provident Fund Organization job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website epfindia.gov.in. If you are applying online application for EPFO examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on epfindia.gov.in and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to epfindia.gov.in after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Employees Provident Fund Organization vacancies list.
Eligiblity Criteria for EPFO Career 2020
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of EPFO. Interested candidates who wanted to join Employees Provident Fund Organization should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for EPFO Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- Employees Provident Fund Organization Selection Process
- EPFO application mode
How to Apply Online Application for EPFO Posts 2020
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on epfindia.gov.in can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for EPFO Vacancies 2020
- Click on the EPFO notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g epfindia.gov.in.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.