- 18 Contractual Specialist, Senior Resident – 01st March 2017
- Senior Resident/ Junior Resident 19 Posts – 9th February 2017
- Specialist/ Senior Resident 42 Posts – 6th January 2017
ESIC recruitment 2017 apply for 18 Contractual Specialist, Senior Resident vacancies
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Haryana released new notification on their official website esic.nic.in for the recruitment of total 18 (eighteen) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for Contractual Specialist, 14 (fourteen) for Senior Resident vacancies. Walk in Interview 28th February 2017 to 01st March 2017.
ESIC jobs 2017 Alert
|Name of Post||Contractual Specialist, Senior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Official web Portal||esic.nic.in|
ESIC recruitment 2017 Details
Contractual Specialist: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for ESIC Contractual Specialist job should have possess MBBS with Post Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university with relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18750/- Grade pay – 6600/- Per Month
Senior Resident: 14 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join ESIC Senior Resident posts should have possess MBBS with Post Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university with relevant experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18750/- Grade pay. 6600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 to 64 years
Selection Process:- Candidates will be invited for Walk-in-Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Contractual Specialist, Senior Resident vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of ESIC fund account No.2 payable at Gurgaon.
- Unreserved / OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs.75/- (Rupee seventy five only)
- No fee for PWD & Women
How to apply for ESIC recruitment 2017:-
Interested applicants can attend the interview along with application in prescribed format, attested photo copies of all relevant testimonials with originals, two recent passport size photographs & demand draft on 28.02.2017, 01.03.2017.
Venue:- ESIC Medical College, Sector – 9A, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122001.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 28.02.2017 to 01.03.2017 at 10:00 AM
ESIC recruitment 19 Senior Resident/ Junior Resident
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, ESI-PGIMSR, & ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC, Kolkata has invites application for the 19 Senior Resident & Junior Resident vacancies under various discipline on contractual basis.
ESIC hiring 2017-18 Details:
|Name of Post||Senior Resident/ Junior Resident|
|No of Post||19 Posts|
|Last date to apply||9th February 2017|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:- 13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 9th February 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates passed Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty from a recognized Medical Institution MCI, State MC Registration/ DCI/ State DC Registration.
Name of Post:- Junior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 9th February 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS with completion of one tear rotator internship as per MCI norms, MCI/ State MC Registration.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to apply offline for Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates can attend interview along with original plus attested copies of MCI/ State MC Registration, Educational qualification, experience certificates, Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card), Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority, and 2 recent passport size photographs 9th February 2017.
Venue of Interview:- ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
Date of Interview: 9th February 2017 at 10:00 AM
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM
ESIC recruitment 42 Specialist & Senior Resident Posts
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Delhi invites application for the Post of 42 Specialist & Senior Resident on contract basis.
ESIC hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Specialist/ Senior Resident|
|No of Post||42 Posts|
|Last date to apply||5th & 6th January 2017|
Name of Post:- Specialist
- Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Qualification:- MBBS Degree from recognized university with 3 years’ experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5 years post diploma experience.
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:- 32 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Qualification:- PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council of India or State Medical Council or Candidates must have not complete three year senior residency earlier and if such candidates not available then candidates have 2 year experience after MBBS,. Out of which one year experience in concerned specialty can also be considered.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview.
For General & OBC Category: 300/-
For Other Categories candidates: 75/-
For PWD & Women Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
Application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1.
How to apply offline for Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with original documents, self-attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificates, one self-attested passport size photograph & application fee DD at the time of Interview.
Last Date to Pay Challan: 5th & 6th January 2017 at 09:00 AM