- 148 Technician Apprentice/ Trade Apprentice – 13th January 2018
fact recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Technician Apprentice/ Trade Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||148|
|Official web Portal||www.fact.co.in|
Fertilisers and Chemical Travancore Limited released new notification on their official website www.fact.co.in for the recruitment of total 148 (one hundred and forty eight) jobs out of which 52 (fifty two) vacancies for Technician Apprentice, 98 (ninety eight) for Trade Apprentices vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 13th January 2018.
Technician Apprentice: 52 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for FACT Technician Apprentice job should have three year Diploma Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Civil, Computer, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology, Diploma in Commercial Practice.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Trade Apprentice: 96 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join FACT Trade Apprentice posts should have B.Sc. Chemistry Main – Physics & Maths subsidiary or ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) in the relevant trade.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 23 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- FACT will be conduct the Qualifying test / Written Examination.
How to apply for FACT vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear in application along with all original & attested copies of relevant documents & recent passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 8th to 13th January 2018 at 09:30 AM