- 98 Technician, Lower Division Clerk – 21st April 2018
fri recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Technician, Lower Division Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||98|
|Official web Portal||www.fri.res.in|
Forest Research Institute released new notification on their official website www.fri.res.in for the recruitment of total 98 (ninety eight) jobs out of which 45 (forty five) vacancies for Technician (Field/Lab Research), 03 (three) for Lower Division Clerk & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 1st April 2018 to 21st April 2018.
Technician (Field/Lab Research): 45 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for FRI Technician (Field/Lab Research) job should have Matriculation and ITI Certificate in relevant Trades.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Lower Division: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join FRI Lower Division posts should have 12th Pass and Typing speed of 35 wpm in English OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 21st April 2018.
- Technician (Field/Lab Research): 18 to 30 years
- Lower Division: 18 to27 years
Selection Process:- FRI will be conduct the Written Test and Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technician, Lower Division Clerk vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PH/Women: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for FRI recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.fri.res.in from 1st April 2018 to 21st April 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st April 2018
Form Submission End Date: 21st April 2018