- 03 Field Assistant, Contractual Technical Assistant, Office Assistant – 19th January 2018
- Project Coordinator/ Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow 02 Posts – 18th January 2017
gbpihed recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Field Assistant, Contractual Technical Assistant, Office Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||www.gbpihed.gov.in|
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development released new notification on their official website www.gbpihed.gov.in for the recruitment of total 03 (three) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Field Assistant, 01 (one) for Contractual Technical, 01 (one) for Office Assistant Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 19th January 2018.
Field Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for GBPIHED Field Assistant job should have Graduate in Science, Knowledge of field work.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Contractual Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join GBPIHED Contractual Technical Assistant posts should have Three years Diploma Civil Engineering from recognized Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join GBPIHED Office Assistant posts should have Working experience 2 years in Offices.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 7500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per GBPIHED Rules.
Selection Process:- GBPIHED will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for GBPIHED recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview along with adequate qualifications and appropriate experience in relevant subject/specialization with good academic records at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 19th January 2018 to 11:00 AM
GBPIHED recruitment 18 project cordinator/ junior research fellow/ junior project fellow vacsncies
|Name of Post||Project Coordinator/ Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||18th January 2017|
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development, Srinagar has invites application for the 02 Project Coordinator, Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow posts on temporary basis.
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First class Master Degree in Botany/Forestry/Environmental Sciences/Sociology with five years of research experience.
Name of Post:- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000 – 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First class Master’s Degree in Botany/ Forestry/ Forest Management/ Wildlife/ Environment Science/ Economics for a recognized University.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply offline for G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with bio-data along with relevant documents, original certificates/ testimonials on 18th January 2017.
Venue of Interview:- G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Garhwal Unit, Upper Bhaktiyana, Po-Box – 92, Srinagar , Garhwal – 246174.
Advertisement Number:- GBPI/Project/Advt./2017/
Date of Interview: 18th January 2017 at 10:30 AM