GMDC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 01 General Manager (Power) at www.gmdcltd.com
Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation released new notification on their official website www.gmdcltd.com for the recruitment of 01 (one) General Manager (Power) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th April 2017.
GMDC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||General Manager|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.gmdcltd.com|
GMDC recruitment 2017 Details
General Manager (Power): 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for GMDC General Manager (Power) job should have BE/ B.Tech (Electrical) or Mechanical with minimum 55% Computer Knowledge is essential with relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay – 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 45 years
Selection Process:- GMDC will be conduct the personal Interview.
How to apply for GMDC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.gmdcltd.com on or before 10th April 2017 & Printout of Online application form attested copies of relevant documents, certificates send to the General Manager (HR) GMDC Limited (A Govt. of Gujarat Enterprise) ‘Khanij Bhawan’ 132 feet ring Road, University Ground, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad – 380052 on or before 10th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 10th April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 02 / 2016-17
GMDC recruitment Deputy General Manager Vacancy
Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited invites application for the post of Deputy General Manager (Accounts).
GMDC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Deputy General Manager|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||20th December 2016|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
Name of Post:- Deputy General Manager (Accounts)
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years as on 1st December 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- C.A. / ICWA from recognized University/ institute with Minimum 55% Computer Knowledge is essential.
Candidates have to pay: 500/-
Application fee through demand draft with a forwarding letter in favour “GMDCLtd.”.
How to apply online for GMDC exam 2017:-
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gmdcltd.com & send the copies of relevant documents, certificates & demand to the General Manager (HR) Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (A Govt. of Gujarat Enterprise) “Khanij Bhawan”, 132 feet ring road, University Ground, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad – 380052 on or before 20th December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 20th December 2016