Goa PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification: Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 29.12.2016. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
Advertisement Number:- 16 YEAR 2016
Goa PSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Child Development Project Officer|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||29th December 2016|
|Job Location||Panaji (Goa)|
Goa PSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Child Development Project Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s degree in Social Service/Social Welfare/Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Home Science with Nutrition or Child development as a subject from a recognised University or equivalent. OR Degree in Social Service/Social Welfare/Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Home Science with Nutrition or Child development as a subject from a recognised University or equivalent, with 2 years experience in social work in any Social Welfare Organisation.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Written Exam.
How to apply online for Goa PSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 29.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 29.12.2016
- Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the G.P.S.C in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the G.P.S.C in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes if, at any stage of selection, the G.P.S.C is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.