Horticulture Department recruitment 2018-19 to fill 38 vacancies | Horticulture Department, Government of Chhattisgarh released notifications, apply Horticulture Department jobs offline. Horticulture Department, Government of Chhattisgarh has come up this year by releasing the number of Horticulture Department recruitment notifications to fill 38 (Thirty eight) Driver, Worshiper and Gardener vacancies in different cadres.
Chhattisgarh Govt jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Driver, Worshiper and Gardener|
|No of Vacancies||38|
|Official web Portal||www.agriportal.cg.nic.in|
Driver: 09 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Driver should have 8th class standard examination board with driving experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Worshiper: 14 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Worshiper should have 5th
- Salary Structure:- Rs 4750 – 7440/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- On the basis of examination
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through DD in the favor of Directorate of Horticulture and field forestry, Raipur Chhattisgarh.
- General: Rs. 350/- (Rupee Three hundred fifty only)
- OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two hundred only)
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Govt recruitment 2018:- Applicants apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents send to the addressed mentioned in official advertisement on or before 25th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 25th September 2018