- 64 Class IV – 27th March 2018
- Junior Project Fellow 01 post – 10th February 2017
government of jammu and kashmir haring 2018 news
|Name of Post||Class IV|
|No of Vacancies||64|
|Location||Kishtwar (Jammu & Kashmir)|
|Official web Portal||www.kishtwar.nic.in|
District Level Committee, Kishtwar, Government of Jammu & Kashmir released new notification on their official website www.kishtwar.nic.in for the recruitment of total 64 (sixty four) Class IV Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 27th March 2018.
Class IV: 64 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Jammu & Kashmir Class IV job should have Matriculation & Maximum 10+2 from recognized Board/ University
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st February 2018.
- Class IV: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 2 years for PH, 3 years for SC/ST/RBA/OSC
Selection Process:- Govt of Jammu & Kashmir will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Class IV vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft from any branch of J&K Bank in favour of Additional of Deputy Commissioner, Kishtwar.
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for Govt of Jammu & Kashmir recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in Prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of qualifications, Experience certificates send to the Chairman, Class IV, Committee, Revenue Department District Kishtwar, Deputy Commissioner Kishtwar, Jammu & Kashmir on or before 27th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 27th March 2018
Advertisement Number:- DCK/ Recruitment/ 01 of 2018
Government of Jammu & Kashmir hiring 01 junior project fellow vacancy
|Name of Post||Junior Project Fellow|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||10th February 2017|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Government of Jammu & Kashmir, Department of Wildlife Protection hiring for the post of Junior Project Fellow on temporary basis. Apply before 10th February 2017.
Name of Post:- Junior Project Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First class postgraduate in wildlife Science / Environmental Sciences / Zoology / Forestry.
Selection Process:- Shortlist candidates called for Interview.
How to apply online for Government of Jammu & Kashmir Exam:- The duly completed prescribed application form along with the Photocopies of all relevant certificates (viz. Date of Birth, State Subject certificate, physical fitness certificate from a medical officer, Academic/ Professional qualification and experience), must be delivered by hand/by post to Office of the Regional Wildlife Warden, Department of Wildlife Protection, near Lalit grand hotel, Boulevard Srinagar – 190005 by or before 10-02-2017.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 10.02.2017