Government of Punjab recruitment 2016-17 notification 323 posts: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 323 (Number of posts may increase or decrease) posts of Medical Officer (Specialists) for various health institutions/ offices as per details given below.
Government of Punjab Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Government of Punjab|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer (Specialists)|
|No of Post||323 posts|
|Last date to apply||29th November 2016|
Government of Punjab free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Medical Officer (Specialists)
- Total no. of Posts:-323 Posts
- Anaesthesia:- 40 Posts
- ENT:- 04 Posts
- General Surgery:- 40 Posts
- Gynaecology:- 13 Posts
- Medicine:- 41 Posts
- Orthopaedics:- 04 Posts
- Pathology:- 04 Posts
- Paediatrics:- 106 Posts
- Psychiatry:- 24 Posts
- Radiology:- 41 Posts
- TB & Chest:- 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/BC communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on through Personal Interview.
How to apply online for Government of Punjab exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.pbhealth.gov.in on or before 29.11.2016, 04:00 PM & They are also requested to bring self-attested photocopies of testimonials with them on the date of interview.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 29.11.2016
Date of Interview: 03.12.2016 at 10:00 AM
Terms & Conditions:-
- Educational qualification must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned above.
- The Candidate must have attained requisite qualification before the date of walk in interview.
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six month of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated. In case of Defense Service Personnel, which is a bona fide resident of Punjab State, he shall have to pass such an examination within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
- Age limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2016.
- Relaxation in upper age for various categories is as below: i. SC/ BC, candidates is 5 years ii. Physically Handicapped is 10 years iii. candidates for Ex-Servicemen Category, the age relaxation will be as follows: “For recruitment to any vacancy in the State Civil Services whether reserved or not under these rules an Ex-Servicemen shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such vacancy in the concerned Service rules, by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit”
- Reservation will be as per applicable rules and Punjab Government Policy Guidelines. It shall include candidate of: SC, SC (Vimukt Jati), BC, ExServicemen, Handicapped Persons, Freedom Fighter and Sportspersons, Categories.
- The SC/ BC Category Certificate should be in accordance with the instructions of the Department of Welfare Punjab and the certificate for the Ex-Serviceman, Freedom fighters and Sports persons categories should be in accordance with the instructions of the Concerned Department as per the following details: SC/BC Certificate as per the instruction of the concerned Department Ex-Servicemen Fresh Lineal Descendant Certificate duly issued by the concerned District Ex-Serviceman Welfare Officer, for this post. Freedom Fighters The requisite certificate issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district as per the instructions of the Punjab Govt. Sports persons The certificate regarding gradation issued by the Director, Sports Department, Punjab. Note: Candidates appearing before the interview selection committee under the above mentioned 4 categories should come with their original certificates on the day of interview.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to bring their all original certificates at the time of interview without which, such candidates will not be interviewed.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the journey performed for the interview etc.
- Only those Government employees shall be eligible to be issued appointment letters who are certified by the Head of the Department as not having any pending disciplinary proceedings or undergoing punishment under Punjab Civil Services (Punishment & Appeal) Rules, 1970, or any other applicable rules, as the case may be, not undergoing any trial/ prosecution or any other material disqualification in terms of integrity and professional misconduct and necessary NOC should be obtained from the Head of the Department concerned.
- Candidates must bring attempt certificate of MBBS and MD/MS etc.
- If a candidate will not bring attempt certificate of MBBS he/she will be marked 3rd attempt and 4 marks will be deducted from his MBBS marks.
- If a candidate will not bring attempt certificate of MD/MS etc. he/she will be marked 3rd attempt and 20 marks will be deducted from his Post Graduation (MD/MS etc.) marks.
- Candidate which will not bring his original documents will not be interviewed.
- Experience after MD/MS or Post Graduation will be considered.