Government of Tamil Nadu recruitment 2016-17 notification: Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, Chennai invites application for the post of Manager (Audit & Accounts).
Government of Tamil Nadu Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of Post||Manager (Audit & Accounts)|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2016|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Government of Tamil Nadu free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Manager (Audit & Accounts)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years As on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must have passed the final examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Calcutta or a Pass in the examination of Costing of Chartered Accountant and Must possess experience as Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant for about 3 years in the Accounts/Audit Department of a limited company in Government / in a Bank or in a Financial Institution.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made through on Merits and Interview.
- For General, MBC & OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Categories candidates: Rs.250/-
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft in favour of “The Managing Director, TNFDC Ltd., Chennai” payable at Chennai.
How to apply offline for Government of Tamil Nadu exam 2017:- The applicants who are willing to apply, should download the prescribed Application Form and filled up, the duly filled up application form should be submitted alongwith the self attested copies of documents, one recent passport size photograph, (to be affixed in the form) and Demand Draft towards the application fee, by post, super-scribing the name of the post to the following address: The Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, No.167, Poonamallee High Road, Eco Park, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010 on or before 10.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 10.12.2016
- The Candidates should submit the following, self attested copy of certificates along with applications. i. Proof of Age and Date of Birth ii. Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority iii. Certificates of Educational Qualification iv. Certificates of Training v. Experience Certificate vi. Address Proof
- The application forms received after the specified date will be rejected.
- TNFDC will not responsible for any postal delay / loss of any document during transit.
- The Managing Director, TNFDC Ltd., has the right to cancel or modify or terminate this notifications without assigning any reasons.
- The decision of the Managing Director, TNFDC Ltd., regarding selection / rejection will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The application received without application fee and copy of documents will be rejected.
- The rule of reservation of appointments applies to this post.
- Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness.
- On scruitiny of applications received from the applicants the call letter will be sent to the qualified applicants only by intimating the date of Interview.
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility to apply for the post. The candidates applying for the post of Manager (Audit & Accounts) should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their selection to the post of Manager (Audit & Accounts) will be purely provisional, subject to eligibility conditions.
- Applicants are requested not to submit the original certificate along with their application.
- A specimen application form attached / furnished below