Government of Assam recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Government of Assam Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 21st July 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Assam, then you reached the right place. Check all Assam Govt job opening listed below
Govt of Assam recruitment 12 Office Assistant, Rural Development Management Professional vacancy
|Post Name||Office Assistant, Rural Development Management Professional|
|Number of Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Age limit||As Per Govt of Assam Rules|
|Job location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Last Date||16th July 2018|
Assam Govt Recruitment 2018 Apply for Process server and peon
|Post Name||Process server and peon|
|Number of Vacancy||09 Posts|
|Qualification||HSLC, Graduate, VIII pass|
|Age limit||18 to 44 years|
|Last Date||9th May 2018|
govt of assam recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Official web Portal||www.nagaon.gov.in|
Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon released new notification on their official website www.nagaon.gov.in for the recruitment of total 18 (eight) Junior Assistant Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 29th March 2018.
Junior Assistant: 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Assam Junior Assistant job should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or Six month in Computer Application/ Knowledge from a institute recognized University by the Government.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 14000/- Grade pay – 6200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 43 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Govt of Assam will be conduct the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Treasury Challan the Head of account 0070-other administrative services.
- General: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- ST/SC/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Govt of Assam recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply self-attested photo copies of all documents/ testimonials, Original copy of Treasury Challan & Caste Certificates send by hand to Deputy Commissioner, Nagoan, P.O : Pin-782001, District-Nagoan (Assam) on or before 29th March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 29th March 2018
govt of assam news 5393 lower primary teachers vacacnies
|Name of Post||Lower Primary Teachers|
|No of Vacancies||5393|
|Official web Portal||www.dee.assam.gov.in|
Directorate of Elementary Education, Government of Assam released new notification on their official website www.dee.assam.gov.in for the recruitment of total 5393 (five thousand three hundred and ninety nine) Lower Primary Teachers Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 26th March 2108 to 19th April 2018.
Lower Primary Teachers: 5393 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Assam Lower Primary Teachers job should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.E.d.) or Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Govt of Assam will be conduct the Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lower Primary Teachers vacancy should pay the below charges through Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati– 19.
- General: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Govt of Assam recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.dee.assam.gov.in 26th March 2018 to 19th April 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 26th March 2018
Form Submission End Date: 19th April 2018