- 45 Office Subordinate/ Watchman/ Chowkidar – 4th March 2018
govt of ap jobs notifications 2018
|Name of Post||Office Subordinate/ Watchman/ Chowkidar|
|No of Vacancies||45|
|Location||Vizianagaram (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.vizianagaram.nic.in|
Revenue Dept Vizianagaram, Govt of Andhra Pradesh released new notification on their official website www.vizianagaram.nic.in for the recruitment of total 45 (forty five) jobs out of which 33 (thirty three) vacancies for Office Subordinate, 08 (eight) for Watchman/ Chowkidar & various vacancies on contract basis. Job seekers should apply from 23rd February 2018 to 4th March 2018.
Office Subordinate: 33 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Andhra Pradesh Office Subordinate job should have Passed 7th class examination and must be able to ride bicycle.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Watchman/ Chowkidar: 08 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Govt of Andhra Pradesh Watchman/ Chowkidar posts should have Passed 5th class or its equivalent examination and must be able to ride a bicycle.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 18 to 47 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Applicant will be selected based on marks.
How to apply for Govt of AP vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.vizianagaram.nic.in from 23rd February 2018 to 4th March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 23rd February 2018
Closing Date: 4th March 2018