- 191 Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Assistant – 31st January 2018
govt of bihar recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||191|
|Official web Portal||www.arwal.bih.nic.in|
Integrated Child Development Service, Arwal, Government of Bihar released new notification on their official website www.arwal.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of total 191 (one hundred and ninety one) jobs out of which 111 (one hundred and eleven) vacancies for Anganwadi Worker, 80 (eighty) for Anganwadi Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 16th January 2018 to 31st January 2018.
Anganwadi Worker: 111 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Bihar Anganwadi Worker job should have Matric / equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Anganwadi Assistant: 80 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Govt of Bihar Anganwadi Assistant posts should have 8th Class pass.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 16th January 2018.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Merit.
How to apply for Govt of Bihar vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in application form along with self-attested copies of all necessary documents send by Post to the Child Development Programme Office, Arwal, Bihar on or before 31st January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 16th January 2018
Closing Date: 31st January 2018