- 03 Lab Technician – 30th November 2017
government of chhattisgarh recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Lab Technician|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||www.kawardha.gov.in|
Chief Medical & Health Officer Kabirdham, Government of Chhattisgarh released new notification on their official website www.kawardha.gov.in for the recruitment of total 03 (three) Lab Technician Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 30th November 2017.
Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Chhattisgarh Lab Technician job should have DMLT/ BMLT/ Paramedical course in Pathology & Registration in C.G. Paramedical council.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 64 years as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Academic Merit, Document verification, Skill Test, Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lab Technician vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of District Health Society, Kasarda.
- General: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- PH/ SC/ ST/ Female: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for Govt of Chhattisgarh recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview in Prescribed application form along with original certification of 10th class, 12th class, Degree & PG all semester/ years mark lists, relevant Degree, related Council registration, Caste, Residence, Handicapped & Experience certification at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 30th November 2017 at 09:30 AM