Rural Development Department, Govt of Jharkhand recruitment 2018-19 to fill 33 vacancies | Government of Jharkhand released notifications for freshers, apply Govt of Jharkhand jobs online @ www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in. Government of Jharkhand has come up this year by releasing the number of Govt of Jharkhand recruitment notifications to fill around 33 vacancies in different cadres like Government of Jharkhand Technical Assistant (Assistant Engineer) posts – 05, Govt of Jharkhand Account Assistant jobs – 05 & various vacancies.
govt of jharkhand recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant, Account Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||33|
|Official web Portal||www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in|
Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Jharkhand Technical Assistant job should have BE, B.Tech degree in Civil from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19234/- Per Month
Account Assistant: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Govt of Jharkhand Account Assistant posts should have B.Com or B.Com Hons with 55% marks from the recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st August 2018.
- Technical Assistant: 18 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for Woman, 2 years for OBC
- Account Assistant: 18 to 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for Woman, 2 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Govt of Jharkhand will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant, Account Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Candidate: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for Govt of Jharkhand recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in from 5th September 2018 to 20th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 20th September 2018