- 229 Guardsman, Sub-Inspector & various posts:- 15th February 2018
Assistant Director/ Hostel Warden – 17th July 2017
Meghalaya Govt jobs 2018 Recruitment
|Name of Post||Guardsman, Sub-Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||229|
|Official web Portal||www.meghalaya.gov.in|
Home Civil Defence and Home Guards, Meghalaya government released new notification for the recruitment of total 229 (two hundred and twenty nine) jobs out of which 180 (one hundred and eighty) vacancies for Guardsman, 20 (twenty) for Sub – Inspector and various vacancy. Job seekers should apply before 15th February 2018.
Guardsman: 180 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Guardsman should have passed X class
- Salary Structure:- Rs 7700 – 15020/- Per Month
Sub – Inspector: 20 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Sub – Inspector should have degree from a recognized university / institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 12000 – 23440/- Per Month
- Guardsman: 18 to 27 years.
- Sub – Inspector: 20 to 27 years
Selection Process:- Meghalaya Govt Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
How to apply:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates send to the office of the directorate of civil Defence and home guards, Shillong from 15th January 2018 to 15th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 15th February 2018
meghalaya govt recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Director/ Hostel Warden|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Official web Portal||www.mati.gov.in|
Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute (MATI), Govt of Meghalaya released new notification on their official website www.mati.gov.in for the recruitment of Assistant Director and Hostel Warden Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 17th July 2017.
Assistant Director: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Meghalaya Assistant Director job should have Post Graduate in Psychology/ Education/ Human Resource Management/ Business Administration and 2 years PG Diploma in Management/ any discipline or a Degree in Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in E-governance/ Masters in Computer Sciences/ MBA (Systems) with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17000 – 33690/- Per Month
Hostel Warden: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Govt of Meghalaya Hostel Warden posts should have Graduate Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration with at least 55% marks from a recognized University/Institution and 5 years’ work experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 13100 – 25570/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 17th July 2017.
- Assistant Director/ Hostel Warden: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- Govt of Meghalaya will be conduct Interview.
How to apply for Govt of Meghalaya recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of documents/ certificates in support of Date of birth/ caste/ Educational Qualification/ Work experience, disability etc. and One window envelope of 4 cms x 9 cms affixed with Rs. 5/- postage stamp send to the ‘Office of the Meghalaya Administrative Training Institute’, Located behind Meghalaya Secretariat Additional Building, IG Point, Shillong – 793001 on or before 17th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 17th July 2017
Advertisement Number:- MATI. 6/2012/91