- 571 Teacher Grade-III:- 23rd March 2018
- 34 Junior Technical Assistant/ Assistant Accounts – 7th February 2018
Rajasthan Govt jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Teacher Grade-III|
|No of Vacancies||571|
|Govt Dept Name||http://rajsanskrit.nic.in|
Rajasthan Government released new notification for the recruitment of total 571 (Five hundred and seventy one) jobs for Teacher Grade-III. Job seekers should apply before 23rd March 2018.
Teacher Grade-III: 571 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Teacher Grade-III should have senior secondary / B.El.Ed. / Graduation / D.Ed. / B.Ed.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Process:- On the basis of merit.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Non-creamy / more creamy of Rajasthan: Rs. 70/- (Rupee Seventy only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 60/- (Rupee Sixty only)
How to apply for Rajasthan Govt recruitment 2018:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with Rajasthan Govt requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of Rajasthan Govt department; <sso.rajasthan.gov.in> | Download the application form.
- Search for 571 Teacher Grade-III advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 5th February 2018
Form Submission End Date: 23rd march 2018.
govt of rajasthan recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Technical Assistant/ Assistant Accounts|
|No of Vacancies||34|
|Official web Portal||www.chittorgarh.rajasthan.gov.in|
District Programme Coordinator & District Collector, Chittorgarh, Government of Rajasthan released new notification on their official website www.chittorgarh.rajasthan.gov.in for the recruitment of total 34 (thirty four) jobs out of which 13 (thirteen) vacancies for Junior Technical Assistant, 21 (twenty one) for Assistant Accounts vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 7th February 2018.
Junior Technical Assistant: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Rajasthan Junior Technical Assistant job should have Master Degree in Civil Engineering/ BE/ B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Assistant Accounts: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Govt of Rajasthan Assistant Accounts posts should have B.Com or M.Com or CA Intermediate (IPC)/ ICWA (Inter) Company Secretary (Inter) or Computer.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Government of Rajasthan will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Govt of Rajasthan vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of educational certificate & mark sheets, Caste Certificate send by Speed Post/ Registered Post to the Office of the District Programme Coordinator & District Collector, Chittorgarh (Rajasthan) on or before 7th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 7th February 2018