- 500 Graduate Apprentices, Technician – 11th December 2017
govt of tamil nadu recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentices, Technician|
|No of Vacancies||500|
|Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||www.tn.gov.in|
Public Works Department Government of Tamil Nadu released new notification on their official website www.tn.gov.in for the recruitment of total 500 (five hundred) jobs out of which 325 (three hundred twenty five) vacancies for Graduate Apprentices, 175 (one hundred seven) for Technician Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 22nd November 2017 to 11th December 2017.
Graduate Apprentices: 325 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Tamil Nadu Graduate Apprentices job should have Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 4984/- Per Month
Technician: 175 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Govt of Tamil Nadu Technician posts should have Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State government in relevant discipline.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 3542/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per govt of Tamil Nadu Rules
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as application to the respective disciplines.
How to apply for Govt of Tamil Nadu recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the website www.tn.gov.in Enrolled themselves on or before 11th November 2017 after Enrolled Candidates apply PWD Website upload resume on or before 12th December 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 22nd November 2017
Form Submission End Date: 11th December 2017
Online Application PWD Portal: 12th December 2017