- 12000 Programme Assistant, Student Counsellor – 10th July 2017
govt of tripura recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Programme Assistant/ Student Counsellor|
|No of Vacancies||12000|
|Official web Portal||www.schooleducation.tripura.gov.in|
Government of Tripura, Education (School) Department, Agartala released new notification on their official website www.schooleducation.tripura.gov.in for the recruitment of total 12000 (twelve thousand) jobs out of which 5600 (five thousand six hundred) vacancies for Programme Assistant, 3400 (three thousand four hundred) for Student Counsellor & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th July 2017.
Programme Assistant: 5600 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Govt of Tripura Programme Assistant job should have Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board/Institution with 3 years’ experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 6260 – 24000/- Per Month
Student Counsellor: 3400 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Govt of Tripura Student Counsellor posts should have Graduate degree from any recognized University with at least 5(five) years teaching experience in any Govt./Govt recognized Schools.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 7970 – 24000/- Per Month
- Programme Assistant: 21 to 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PWD
- Student Counsellor: 26 to 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD
Selection Process:- Govt of Tripura will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Govt of Tripura recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates & documents send to the Director of Secondary Education, Government of Tripura, Agartala on or before 10th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 10th July 2017