Govt. of Punjab recruitment 2016-17 notification 373 Junior Engineer Posts: Online applications are invited for Recruitment test to fill following posts in the Department of Irrigation, Punjab. The information regarding detail of posts, reservation chart, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below.
Government of Punjab Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Government of Punjab|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|No of Post||373 Posts|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
Government of Punjab free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 373 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized University or Institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to BC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made through Written Test.
For SC/ST/Physically Challenged Categories candidates: 400/-
For Other Categories candidates: 800/-
Application fee through bank Challan.
How to apply online for Government of Punjab exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online application through the website www.govt.thapar.edu from 25th November 2016 to 16th December 2016. Candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with Bank deposit slip and two additional photographs and certificates to in charge, DIP-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147004 on or before 18th December 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 25th November 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16th December 2016
Last Date to hard copy of online application: 18th December 2016
- Application Form and other details will be available at the website:- www.govt.thapar.edu.
- Candidate can apply only under one reserve category at one time, as applicable.
- Number of posts advertised or the reservation thereof etc., can be increased or decreased without assigning any reason and in this regard, the decision of Punjab Govt. shall be binding.
- Reservation will be as per policy of the State Government and the details of posts under various categories mentioned are provisional. Instructions issued by Govt. from time to time regarding reservation will apply in this recruitment.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged categories are required to deposit fee of Rs. 400/- only All others are required to deposit fee of Rs. 8 00/- only in cash through bank challan generated on submission of online application.
- Applications without fees or incomplete will be rejected without intimation.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website. Further the candidates are advised to keep checking the examination website for updates and information, if any.
- Written test will tentatively be held on in last week of December, 2016. Exact schedule will be displayed on the website.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant that he has in-time verified that the University/ Institution from which he has acquired the academic qualification is duly approved by the competent authority in the said stream on the date he has acquired the qualification. He must also be conscious about the legal aspects involved here. In the event that the department seeks any information in this regard and the Applicant is notable to in-time-produce the specified documents, his candidature shall be rejected without assigning any further opportunity. Such applicants may however be allowed to appear in the written test subject to the grant of Provisional Admit Card and the entire risk shall be borne by the Candidate.
- No extra weightage shall be admissible to the Applicants possessing higher qualification or experience.
- Mere issuance of Admit Card and appearing in the written test will not make candidate eligible for selection. After publication of final merit lists, department will conduct verification of requisite documents and eligibility conditions, any violation/wrong information will lead to disqualification of candidature. During Document Checking if any candidate fails to produce the original documents/certificates regarding qualification, category etc. he/she shall cease to have any right for selection and in that case the candidate next in the rank list shall be considered for selection. No claim whatsoever on this account shall be maintainable.
- Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994 and Punjab Public Works Department (Irrigation Branch) Junior Engineers (Group B) Service Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time will apply in this recruitment.
- All candidates are required to keep in touch with website www.govt.thapar.edu.All contents detailed here on website shall prevail. All subsequent Notices shall also be ONLY displayed on this website.
- Applicants are advised to visit the website www.govt.thapar.edu and check their E-mail accounts (inbox as well as spam box) regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence with Department should be avoided. The place of exam and admit card will be available on website only.
- If any information/certificates/documents are found false at any stage, the registered candidate shall be liable for disqualification and prosecution in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- The Department of Irrigation, Punjab reserves the right to modify, alter or withdraw this recruitment notice at any point of time and without assigning any reason.