GPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 12 Lecturer at www.gpsc.ojas.gov.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for the recruitment of total 12 (twelve) Lecturer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 15th February 2017 to 2nd March 2017.
GPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Lecturer|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Official web Portal||www.gpsc.ojas.gov.in|
GPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Lecturer: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for GPSC Lecturer job should have Post Graduate degree in Nursing from any of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India and 10 years’ experience after obtaining a post graduate degree in Nursing.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 7500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 45 years as on 2nd March 2017.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lecturer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- General: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for GPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with GPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of GPSC department; www.gpsc.ojas.gov.in
- Click on ‘Apply online’ & Select the desired Post.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ & Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- An unique Application No. will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth & Click on confirm button.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature, Click on Confirm button.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th February 2017
Form Submission End Date: 2nd March 2017
Advertisement Number:- GPSC/113/2016-17