GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 posts: GPSC Gujarat Public Service Commission Online Applications are invited between date 1/08/2016 13-00 hours to date 16/08/2016, 13-00 hours for the following 03 posts of Social Welfare Officer, GSS, (Directorate of Scheduled Caste Welfare) class-II.
Job Location:- Gujarat
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Name of Post:- Social Welfare Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 16.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-post graduate Degree in Social Work OR Rural Study OR Rural Management OR Sociology OR a Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management obtained from any of the Uni. Established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India, or any other educational institution organised as such or declared to be Deemed as a Uni. Under section-3 of the UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
Age Relaxation:- Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under:
- 5 Years for Women candidates and UEWS, SEBC category
- 10 Years for women candidates who belonging to UEWS and SEBC category.
Application Fee:- Candidates of General category Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- +applicable postal charges as Application Fees. Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category of Gujarat state and category who is physically disable have not to pay application fee. While candidates of reserved category from other states have to pay application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01.08.2016 to 16.08.2016.
(1) The Candidates belonging to SC, ST, category can apply against vacancy for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
(2) Only the candidate having disability of 40% or more and up to 75% of OL, BL, OAL, LV & HH MODERATE Type can apply for the post. The benefit of disability will be available to such candidates.