GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 08 posts: Applications are invited for the Posts of the Scientific Officer (Physics), Class-II, in General State Service under the Director of Forensic Science, Home Department.
Advertisement Number:- 46 /2016-17
Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Scientific Officer (Physics)|
|No of Post||08 posts|
|Last date to apply||03rd November 2016|
Gujarat Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Scientific Officer (Physics)
- Total no. of Posts:-08 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years As on 03.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Possess a post graduate in Forensic Science or Physical Science or Sciencies or Forensic Nano Technogy or Physic or Physical Chemistry or Information Technology or Digital Forensic or Computer Science or Computer Security obatained from any of the Universities.
- For General Category: Rs.100/-
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for Gujarat Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.nic.in from 18.10.2016 to 03.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 18.10.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 03.11.2016
(1) Tentative date of Preliminary Test is 01-01-2017. The Provisional Result will be declared tentatively up to February, 2017. For Sylabus of Preliminary Test please refer Commission’s Web site www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
(2) If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection.
(3) The candidates should produce formula/method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
(4) The candidates having qualification from foreign University. Should produce necessary documents /proof regarding the recognition/equivalence of their degree.