GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 120 posts: GPSC Gujarat Public Service Commission On line applications are invited for the posts of the Veterinary Officer, in Gujarat Animal Husbandry Service, Class-II, under Agriculture and Co-Operation Department (Advt. 34 /2016-17) between date: 01/08/2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 16/08/2016, 13.00 Hrs.
Job Location:- Gujarat
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Name of Post:- Veterinary Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-120 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 16.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Candidates possess a degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) or a degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry (BVSc or AH) from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 and have been recognized under Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
Application Fee:- Candidates of General Category have to pay Rs.100/- + Postal Charge, Fee can be through Indian Postal Order/Online Payment . While candidates of Unreserved Economically Weaker Section & Reserved Category of Gujarat State have not to pay application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Other State have to pay application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Web site of Commission www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of on line application from 01.08.2016 to 16.08.2016.
(1) The number of candidates to be called for interview test shall be about 3 times of the number of vacancies .
(2) If the number of the candidates available for interview is more than three times then Preliminary Test will be held. Tentative date for Preliminary Test is 08-01-2017. Provisional Result will be declared tentatively up to April, 2017. For Sylabus of Preliminary Test please refer Commission’s Web site www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
(3) If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection.
(4) The candidates having qualification from foreign University should produce necessary documents/proof regarding the recognition/equivalence of their degree.
(5) The candidates should produce formula/method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.