GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 14 posts: On Line applications are invited for the post of Assistant Director Industrial Safety and Health Service, Class-II, between date 15/11/2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 30/11/2016, 13.00 Hrs.
Advertisement Number:- GPSC/2016-17/100
GPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Director|
|No of Post||14 posts|
|Last date to apply||30th November 2016|
GPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Director
- Total no. of Posts:-14 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years As on 30.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering obtained from any of the University established or incorporated by or under an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established or recognized as such by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University as prescribed in section- 3 of University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Have five years experience.
- For General Category: Rs.100/- + Postal Charge
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for GPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 18.11.2016 to 30.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 18.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 30.11.2016
(1) Out of above mentioned posts, no post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates. Candidates having disability of OA (one arm) , OL (One leg affected), OAL (one arm and one leg) BL-(Both legs affected but not Arms) , BLOA(Both legs and one arm affected)-,or B- (Blindness) or LV-Low vision with 40% or above and up to100% can apply in unreserved respective reserve category. Candidates other than prescribed above disabilities are not eligible to apply.
(2) Out of total posts one post is reserved for Ex-serviceman.
(3) In case of non-availability of women candidates in the respective categories, the post so reserved will be allotted to the male candidates belonging to the same category.
(4) The candidates belonging to SC Category can apply against Unreserved Category but the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
(5) Selection to the posts of Unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of SEBC, SC, ST and posts reserved for women candidates thereof shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective Categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the Commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.