GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 27 posts: The candidates having the qualification mentioned below are requested to apply on line for their candidature for the post of Child Development Project officer(Female),General State Service, Class-II,under Women and Child Development Department.
Advertisement Number:- 59/2016-17
Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Child Development Project officer (Female)|
|No of Post||27 posts|
|Last date to apply||21st November 2016|
Gujarat Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Child Development Project officer (Female)
- Total no. of Posts:-27 Posts
- Age Limit:- 38 years As on 21.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Bachelor Degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtained from any of the Universities OR A Master Degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtained from any of the Universities.
- For General Category: Rs.100/- + Postal Charge
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for Gujarat Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.nic.in from 05.11.2016 to 21.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 21.11.2016
(1) Disabled Candidates: having disability of OA (one arm) , OL (One leg affected), BL-(Both legs affected but not Arms) ,OAL (one arm and one leg) or B-(Blindness) or LV-Low vision & HH(hearing handicapped) (40% to100%) can apply for the post. Candidates other than prescribed above disabilities are not eligible for application.
(2) Selection to the posts of Unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of S & E B C, S C, ST Categories and posts reserved for women candidates thereof shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective Categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the Commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.