GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 350 posts: Online applications are invited for the post of the Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-II , Under Narmada and Water Resources Department during Date :01-12-2016, 13.00 p.m. to Date:16-12-2016, 13.00 p.m.
Advertisement Number:- 101/ 2016-17
GPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|No of Post||350 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
GPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Posts:- 350 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years As on 16.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Possess a degree in Engineering (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be a deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SEBC/ST/SC communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to Women (Unreserved) communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to Women (SEBC/ST/SC) communities: 10 Years
- For General Category: Rs.100/- + Postal Charge
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for GPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.in from 01.12.2016 to 16.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 01.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16.12.2016
(1) In case of non-availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
(2) Selection to the posts of unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of SEBC, SC and ST Categories and posts reserved for women candidates thereof Shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.
(3) The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category but the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
(4) Out of above mentioned post 05 posts are reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates who are O.L.(One Leg affected or O.A. (One Arm affected ) and 05 posts are reserved for H.H. (Hearing Handicapped) having disability of 40 % or above and up to 100 % can apply. The candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.
(5) Out of the Total Post 03 post are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.