GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 50 posts: Gujarat Public Service Commission invites application for the 50 posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector Class-2, Ports and Transport Department.
Advertisement Number:- 102/ 2016-17
GPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|No of Post||50 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
GPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Total no. of Posts:-50 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years As on 16.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering obtained from a University established or incorporated by law in India or an institution deemed to be University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government for this pupose.
- For General Category: Rs.100/- + Postal Charge
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for GPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01.12.2016 to 16.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 01.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16.12.2016
(1) There will be a written test for selection. There will be two question paper in written test which is objective and multiple choice type.
(2) The Question Paper-1 will be of either Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of 200 marks ans 200 questions with 120 minutes duration. Question paper-2 will be of two parts with 60 minutes duration. Part A will be of Gujarati language of 50 marks and Part-B will be of English language of 50 marks. Each Part will consist of 50 Questions each of one marks in Question paper -2. Candidates have to give an option in the application form for Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering subject. The medium of written test shall be English except for Part-B of Question Paper -2 of the written test. The interview test will be of 25 marks.
(3) Entry in written examination is provisional and without any scrutiny of the application.
(4) Result of Question paper -1 will be prepared by using suitable scaling formula.
(5) Candidature of the candidates not possessing eligibility criteria prescribed in the advertisement/ recruitment rules will be cancelled at any stages of the selection procedure.
(6) The Commission shall declare the Provisional result of written examination. Three times the number of category wise candidates will be considered for the interview of the advertised posts. The successful candidates in written test will have to submit printed copy of his/her application form along with necessary certificates within 7 days from declaration of the provisional result to the Commission.