GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 50 posts: Applications are invited for the post of the Horticulture Officer, Class-II in Gujarat State Service in the Directors of Horticulture under the Agriculture and Co-Operation Department (Advt. 63 /2016-17) between date: 05/11/2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 21/11/2016, 13.00 Hrs.
Advertisement Number:- 63 /2016-17
Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Horticulture Officer|
|No of Post||50 posts|
|Last date to apply||21st November 2016|
Gujarat Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Horticulture Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-50 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years As on 21.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A post graduate degree or a second class bachelor degree in any branch of Horticulture obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess on equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- For General Category: Rs.100/- + Postal Charge
- For Reserved / Physically Disable Categories candidates of Gujarat State: Nil
- For Reserved Category of Other State: Application Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for Gujarat Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 05.11.2016 to 21.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 21.11.2016
(1) Tentative date of Preliminary Test is 19-02-2017. The Provisional Result will be declared tentatively up to April 2017. For Sylabus of Preliminary Test please refer Commission’s Web site www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
(2) If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection.
(3) As per the Instruction/Provision of the commission, the candidates of each category are being called for interview as per following norms: No. of Post Candidates to be called for an interview 01 06 02 08 03 10 04 & more 03 times of the post
(4) The candidates should produce formula/method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
(5) The candidates having qualification from foreign University. Should produce necessary documents /proof regarding the recognition/equivalence of their degree.