GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 52 posts: On Line applications are invited for the post of Principal, in the Government Arts, Science, Commerce and Law Colleges, Class-I, in the Gujarat Educational Service (Collegiate Branch) Class-I between date 1/12/2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 16 /12 /2016, 13.00 Hrs.
Advertisement Number:- 103 /2016-17
GPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Principal|
|No of Post||52 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
GPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Principal
- Total no. of Posts:-52 Posts
- Age Limit:- 49 years As on 16.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A post graduate degree with at least fifty five percent marks (or an equivalent grade of „B‟ in the seven point scale, (“O”,” A”, “B”, “C”, D, “E” and “F” wherever grading system is followed) obtained from any of the universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institutions recognized as such by the Government or deemed to be a university under section 3 of the U. G. C. Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government; A Ph.D. Degree in relevant discipline with evidence of published work and research guidance in the institution concerned of any of the universities incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such by the Government or deemed to be a university under section 3 of the U. G. C. Act, 1956.
- For General Category: Rs.100/- + Postal Charge
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for GPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 01.12.2016 to 16.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 01.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16.12.2016
(1) Out of total posts one post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates, Having disability of OA (one arm), OL (One leg affected), and BL- (Both legs),and B-Blind or LV-(Low Vision) disability (40% to 100%) can apply for this post The candidates having other types of disabilities cannot apply for this post.
(2) Out of total posts one post is reserved for Ex-serviceman.
(3) If suitable candidates are not found for the posts reserved for Women, the post will be allotted to the male candidates of the same category.
(4) Selection to the posts of Unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of SEBC, SC, ST and posts reserved for women candidates thereof shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective Categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the Commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.