GPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 72 posts: Applications are invited for the post of the I.C.T. Officer class‐II under the Science and Technology Department during Date:05-11-2016, 13.00 p.m. to Date:21-11-2016, 13.00 p.m.
Advertisement Number:- 68/2016-17
Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||I.C.T. Officer|
|No of Post||72 posts|
|Last date to apply||21st November 2016|
Gujarat Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- I.C.T. Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-72 Posts
- Age Limit:- 37 years As on 21.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Possess a degree of Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Computer Technology or a degree of Master of Computer Application or Master of Science (IT) obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be a deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- For General Category: Rs.100/- + Postal Charge
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for Gujarat Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.nic.in from 05.11.2016 to 21.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 21.11.2016
(1) In case of non-availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
(2) Selection to the posts of unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of SEBC and ST Categories and posts reserved for women candidates thereof Shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.
(3) The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category but the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
(4) Out of above mentioned post 02 posts are reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates. But Those Candidates who have B, LV and H.H. (Hearing Handicapped) having disability in moderate to severe category (40 % or above and up to 100 %) or OA or OL or BL or OLA or BLOA can apply. The candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.