GPSC recruitment 2017 notification
Gujarat Public Service Commission hiring for the 02 post of Additional District Health Officer / District R.C.H.O. Officer in Gujarat Health Services, Class – I.
Advertisement Number:- 104/ 2016-17
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Additional District Health Officer / District R.C.H.O. Officer|
|No of Post||02 post|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
Name of Post:- Additional District Health Officer / District R.C.H.O. Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years As on 16.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Possess a Degree in medicine of a recognized university or an equivalent qualification specified in the First and Second Schedules appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956; Possess a post graduate degree or diploma in Public Health or Hygiene or Sanitary Science or Preventive and Social Medicine or Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine or Community Medicine and Health or other equivalent post graduate degree of a recognized University or any Institution recognized by the State Government of Gujarat.
- For General Category: Rs.100/- + Postal Charge
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for GPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.in from 01.12.2016 to 16.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 01.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16.12.2016