GRSEL recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 22nd June 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in West Bengal, then you reached the right place. Check all GRSEL job opening listed below
GRSEL recruitment 11 Senior Manager vacancy
|Post Name||Senior Manager|
|Number of Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Qualification||MBA/ PG Diploma/ Degree|
|Age limit||45 years|
|Job location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||22nd May 2018|
- 261 Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices – 27th December 2017
grse recruitment 2017-18 notification
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentices/ Graduates Apprentice/ Technician Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||261|
|Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||www.grse.nic.in|
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited released new notification on their official website www.grse.nic.in for the recruitment of total 261 (two hundred and sixty one) jobs out of which 186 (one hundred and eighty six) vacancies for Trade Apprentices, 38 (thirty eight) for Graduate Apprentices & 37 (thirty seven) for Technician Apprentices vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 7th December 2017 to 27th December 2017.
Trade Apprentices: 186 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for GRSEL Trade Apprentices job should have Passed class 10th Standard/ Madhyamik or equivalent examination form recognized Central/ State Board or should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsman Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). Govt of India in the respective feeder Trade.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Graduates Apprentice: 38 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join GRSEL Graduates Apprentice posts should have Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in the receptive subject fields.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Technician Apprentices: 37 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join GRSEL Technician Apprentices posts should have Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government / University in the Respective Subject Fields.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2018.
- Trade Apprentices: 14 to 25 years
- Graduates Apprentice/ Technician Apprentices : 14 to 26 years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Merit List based on Marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade/ Discipline.
How to apply for GRSEL vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.grse.nic.in from 7th December 2017 to 27th December 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th December 2017
Form Submission End Date: 27th December 2017
Advertisement Number:- APP:01/17