- Deputy General Manager/ Assistant Manager 03 Posts – 31st December 2016
- Assistant Medical Officer 05 Posts – 14th September 2016
GSECL recruitment 2017 Notification
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has publish notification for the post of Deputy General Manager & Assistant Manager Posts. Apply online from 14th December 2016 to 31st December 2016.
GSECL hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Deputy General Manager/ Assistant Manager|
|No of Post||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st December 2016|
|Job Location||Vadodara (Gujarat)|
Name of Post:- Deputy General Manager (Mines)
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 to 50 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 41200 – 70270/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full time BE / B.Tech (Mining) from recognized University by UGC/AICTE with 60% and First Class Mines Managers Certificate of Competency (Coal) from DGMS.
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 17300 – 38610/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full time BE / B.Tech (Mining) with minimum 60% from recognized University of UGC/AICTE with Second Class Mining Managers Certificate of competency (Coal) from DGMS.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Professional qualification/ experience / Written Test & Personal Interview.
For General / OBC & SEBC Category: 500/-
For SC/ ST Categories candidates: 250/-
Application fee through demand Draft in favour of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited payable at Vadodara.
How to apply online for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gsecl.in from 14th December 2016 to 31st December 2016 & send hard copy of the online application with two passport size photograph (to be pasted on application print out), School Leaving certificates, copy of final year mark sheet, Degree certificates, Mines Managers certificates of Competency (Coal) from DGMS, Caste / experience certificates, DD & any other relevant documents in an envelope should be super scribed with ‘Application for the post of Deputy General Manager (Mines)’ through R.P.A.D post / Speed Post to the General Manager (HR), Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited, Vidyut Bhawan, Corp. Office, Race Course, Vadodara – 390007 on or before 10th January 2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 14th December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 31st December 2016
Last Date to hard copy on online application: 10th January 2017
GSECL notification 05 Assistant Medical Officer posts
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile GEB having Power Stations at different locations. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Medical Officer.
Job Location:- Gujarat
Last Date:- 14th September 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- Unreserved Category – 35 years, Reserved Category – 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 21200-42000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS (Industrial Physician Course would be preferred).
Application Fee:- Administrative Charges (non refundable) 500 for SEBC & UR category and 250 for ST & SC category are to be paid through Demand Draft only, and payment in any other mode is not acceptable. Candidates are required to attach Demand draft issued by a Nationalized Bank in favour of “Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd.” Payable at Vadodara along with application. The details of the same should be specified correctly in the application.
How to apply:- Candidates meeting with above requirements may send their resume in attached proforma along with 2 passport size photographs and attested copies of School Leaving Certificate, Degree Certificate, Mark sheet, MCI Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate, domicile certificate and undertaking on 100 Rs. Stamp Paper candidates who are applying under GSO-295 on or before dtd. 14.09.2016 to the I/c. GM (HR) GSECL, Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara – 390007.
- Total emoluments at the minimum of the pay scale inclusive of DA, CLA, NPA, Medical Allowance, HRA etc. will be 82688/-p.m. for the post of Medical Officer and 64925/-p.m. for Assistant Medical Officer. This post also carries perquisites like LTC/Home Town, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Medical Reimbursement, CPF, etc. as per rules.
- The candidates working with Govt. or Semi Govt. Organization should send their application through proper channel and ‘No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization shall be produced at the time of interview otherwise such applications will not be considered.
- Couple Doctors would be preferred.
- The selected candidates shall have to produce relieving letter from previous employer at the time of resuming duties.
- Incomplete application or applications without enclosures will be rejected without assigning reason thereof.
- Reservation policy as per GUVNL & Gujarat Government Rules shall be observed while making selection.
- Reserved category candidates will have to submit their caste certificate & SEBC candidates shall have to submit latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate 5lZlXQ9v S in Gujarati.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- Management reserves the right to short list applications for the interview. The selection & subsequent appointment will be governed by the prevailing rules.