GSIDC recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 19th January 2019. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Goa, then you reached the right place. Check all GSIDC job opening listed below.
GSIDC recruitment 01 Junior Executive vacancy
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|Number of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Qualification||B.Sc, BCA, BE/ B.Tech|
|Age limit||As Per GSIDC Rules|
|Last Date||16th September 2018|
- 30 Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager – 15th November 2017
gsidc recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Official web Portal||www.gsidcltd.com|
Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website www.gsidcltd.com for the recruitment of total 30 (thirty) jobs out of which 06 (six) vacancies for Deputy Manager (Electrical/ Civil/ Finance), 24 (twenty four) for Assistant Manager (Electrical/ Civil/ Legal) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th November 2017.
Deputy Manager: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for GSIDC Deputy Manager job should have ME (Civil/ Electrical) with 6 years or BE (Civil/ Electrical) with 8 years experiences in Civil Engineering in Buildings/ Bridges/ Roads or Master In Financial Service with 2 years experiences or Intermediate CA with one year or M.Com with 8 years in accountancy or B.Com with 12 years in accountancy.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 46200/- Per Month
Assistant Manager: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join GSIDC Assistant Manager posts should have BE (Civil/ Electrical) from recognized University, three year experience in Electrical Engineering or Degree in Law from recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 36300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per GSIDC rules
Selection Process:- GSIDC will be conduct the Personal Interview.
How to apply for GSIDC recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may send prescribed application form along with the photocopies of requisite documents to the email email@example.com on or before 15th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 15th November 2017