GSL recruitment 2017 notification: GSL is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category I Company and is engaged in designing and building Ships for Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard. GSL invites online applications from Indian Nationals for post of Management Trainee (Marketing) on Fixed Term Employment basis.
Advertisement Number:- 06/2016
GSL Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||05th January 2017|
GSL free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Management Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years As on 30.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full time Graduation in Engineering from a recognized University / Institute AND Full time MBA in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Written Test and Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Category candidates: Nil
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates pay application fee through the Demand Draft in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama.
How to apply online for GSL exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://career.goashipyard.co.in from 07.12.2016 to 05.01.2017. Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and attach the original Demand Draft, self attested Xerox copies of all relevant mark sheets / certificates as applicable and post the online application form, Demand Draft and attached documents to: The Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802 on or before 16.01.2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 07.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 05.01.2017
Last Date for Submission of hard copy of Online Application: 16.01.2017
1) The candidates may note that the applications are to be made only through online application system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for any application which is not received through online system.
2) Non-receipt of hardcopy of application, incomplete application, applications not supported by attested copies (self-attested) of relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those applications received after the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered and shall be treated as “REJECTED” and no communication will be made for the same. It is further informed that if a candidate submits the application ONLINE, but does not submit the hard copy of the application along with required documents and fees (as applicable) his / her candidature will be summarily rejected.
3) Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts advertised and / or to fill and / or not to fill the posts advertised and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements as laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test / interview or any other mode of selection or combination of selections processes either through ONLINE / OFFLINE mode The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all the candidates in this regard.
4) If SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
5) Benefits for posts such as DA, HRA and other allowances will be applicable to the grade as per rules.
6) Candidates working in Government / Quasi Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview without which the candidates will not be interviewed. Such candidates will not be entitled for any TA claim also.
7) Last drawn salary shall be protected for PSU / Government employees and Commander / Captain of Indian Navy or Coast Guard equivalent if applicable as per Government of India / GSL guidelines.
8) Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria for short listing the applications.
9) All Outstation candidates shortlisted for interview for the post of Management Trainee will be paid to and fro sleeper class rail fare by shortest route from their nearest railway station (as registered by them in the Online Application System) to Goa Shipyard Limited only on production of proof of journey (Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company. However, SC/ST candidates on being eligible for the written test and on appearing for written test will be reimbursed to and fro sleeper class rail fare by shortest route from their nearest railway station (as registered by them in the Online Application System) to Goa Shipyard Limited only on production of proof of journey (Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company.
10) Payment of TA shall be made through ECS mode after completion of the selection process only and candidates are expected to bring necessary details for making the payment through ECS mode. Normally TA claims will be paid within one month from the date of interview. Application format along with ECS form is available on our website under the heading “Advertisements”.
11) Candidates having “Wait Listed” tickets for Rail journey are NOT entitled for TA Reimbursement.
12) For any dispute, the Jurisdiction shall be Goa only.
13) The Government directives on reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen will be strictly followed.
14) Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
15) Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification of candidature.
16) Relaxation in age limit for PwD / Ex-Servicemen will be as per Government of India guidelines in force.
17) Internal candidates may get additional relaxation for age as per GSL Rules.
18) Management further reserves the right to decide the criteria for screening of applications and internal rules and regulations and / or the procedures as per the past practice will be followed.
19) An application fee in the form of Demand Draft of ₹.500/- (Non-Refundable) in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa is to be submitted per application. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by internal candidates. Application without prescribed fees shall be liable for rejection.
20) The candidates are advised to write their Application / Job Registration number, Name, Mobile Number and Name of post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
21) Management reserves the right to reject the candidature if it is found that false or fabricated information is furnished in the application. The candidature is also liable to be terminated on the basis of false information even after his/her selection.
22) Applications received without following the online process will not be entertained. Interested candidates may follow the instructions as mentioned below for sending their applications online.
23) Corrigendum, if any, will be uploaded on our website only. Candidates are requested to check our website regularly under the heading “Advertisement”.
24) Written Test/Interview call letters will be sent only through E-mail to shortlisted candidates’ registered Email ID. The candidates are requested to login to their E-mail Id and check regularly.
25) Information regarding names of eligible candidates, date of interview, names of selected candidates etc. will be hosted on the website under the heading “Advertisement” for which the candidates are requested to visit our website regularly.
26) Management will not be responsible for non receipt of email and loss of their E-mail ID and password.
27) Unless specified, all the Qualifications must be full time regular and from a recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE and / or other statutory authority.
28) In the event of finding difficulty to apply online you may contact us through Email: email@example.com