Gujarat High Court recruitment 2016-17 notification 112 posts: The High Court of Gujarat, in view of the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Case of Malik Mazhar Sultan & Anr. V/s. U.P. Public Service Commission & Ors., & as per the provisions prescribed under ‘The Gujarat State Judicial Service Rules, 2005’, invites Online Applications, from eligible candidates, for filling up approximately 12 Regular & 100 Ad-hoc Vacancies (existing & future), for selection, by way of Competitive Examinations, for the Cadre of Civil Judges.
Advertisement Number:- RC/0719/2016
Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of Post||Civil Judges|
|No of Post||112 posts|
|Last date to apply||31st December 2016|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
Gujarat High Court free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Civil Judges
- Total no. of Posts:-112 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years As on 31.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 27700 – 44850/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Application. Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate. OR He / She must have worked in Courts or other Allied Departments, for at least (05) Five years and must possess a Degree in Law (Special) from a University recognized by law in India.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination & Viva Voce Test.
- For SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen Category: Rs.250/-
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates pay application fee through Cash Voucher at SBI branches.
How to apply online for Gujarat High Court exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://hc.ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 01.12.2016 to 31.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 01.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 31.12.2016
(1) Candidates belonging to General Category born before 31/12/1981, the candidates belonging to Reserved Category (SC/ST/SEBC) as well as Orthopedically (Locomotor) Disabled Persons (PH) and ExServicemen, born before 31/12/1978 shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates working in Courts and Allied Departments born before 31/12/1976 shall not be eligible to apply.
(2) The Candidates who have successfully submitted Online Applications shall only be eligible for appearing at the Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test).
(3) The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and/or Viva-voce Test shall be final. No candidate, to whom the respective ‘e-Call-Letter-cum-Admission Slip’ has not been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be admitted for the Examination.
(4) The Candidates shall have to appear at their own expenses for the Preliminary Examination / Main Written Examination and Vivavoce Test, if called for, at the place and time, that may be decided by the High Court.
(5) Benefit of reservation shall be granted to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Socially & Educationally Backward Classes provided that the respective Certificate(s) in respect of eligibility to such Reservation as well as ‘Non-creamylayer’ Certificate, valid for Current Financial Year (in case of SEBC candidates), issued by the Competent Authority of the State of Gujarat, is produced by the candidate, as and when called for.
(6) Benefit of relaxation in the Upper-Age limit & Fees, shall be granted to the Orthopedically (Locomotor) Disabled Persons (PH), provided that Certificate in respect of the Disability, issued by the Competent Authority of the State, is produced by the candidate, as and when called for, whereas, relaxation in Upper Age limit shall be granted to the Ex-Servicemen, provided Certificate / Identity Card in that respect, is produced by the Candidate as and when called for.
(7) Employees working in the following Departments are considered as ‘Employees of Allied Departments’: (i) High Court of Gujarat or any Court, subordinate to it. (ii) Office of the Government Pleader, High Court of Gujarat. (iii) Office of the Government Pleader, City Civil Court, Ahmedabad. (iv) Office of Legal Section of the Legal Department, Sachivalaya, Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar.
(8) The list of eligible candidates will be placed on High Court website as well as on HC-OJAS portal of NIC, at the relevant time.
(9) For any exigency arising in the interregnum phases between the Recruitment Process, no request by Email or otherwise, will be entertained for conducting re-test, under any circumstances.
(10) Candidate shall be required to download his/her ‘e-Call-Lettercum-Admission-slip’ from the High Court Website or HC-OJAS Portal of NIC, by using his/her Application No., Confirmation No. and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examination/ Viva-voce, during the specified period.
(11) Candidates shall have to produce, at the time of appearing for the Preliminary / Main Written Examination/Viva-voce Test, identity proof i.e. either the ‘Aadhar Card’, ‘Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India’ or ‘Bar Council of the State’ or ‘PAN Card’ or valid ‘Driving License’, in original + one copy, along with the print-out of the ‘e-Call-Letter-cum-Admission Slip’ and ‘Cash Voucher’.
(12) Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently, as may be decided by the High Court.
(13) Result of all Examinations will be made available on the High Court website as well as on OJAS Portal of NIC and/or by any other mode that may be decided by the High Court, at the relevant time.
(14) Mere success in the Examination(s), shall not confer any right to appointment and no candidate shall be appointed to the post unless the Government is satisfied, after such inquiries as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
(15) Candidate should obtain requisite Language Certificate and Practice/Experience Certificate from the Competent Authority after publication of result of Main Written Examination.
(16) At present, candidates are not required to send copies of any Testimonials/ Documents to the High Court. They shall, however be required to produce ‘Print out’ of the dully filled-in Online Application along-with the following Original Testimonials / Certificates as also One ‘Set’ of self-attested Photocopies thereof, and freshly taken colour passport size photograph, at the time of Viva-voce Test, to be conducted by the High Court : (i) Printout of ‘the duly filled-in ‘Online Application’ alongwith Original ‘Cash Voucher’ marked as ‘Office Copy’. (ii) School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under Birth & Death Registration Act. (iii) Educational qualifications Mark-sheets and Certificates i.e. of SSCE, HSCE, Final Year of Graduation, Post Graduation, LL.B.(all years), Post Graduation in Law, etc. as may be applicable. (iv) Sanad issued by the Bar Council of the State. (v) Certificate of Practice issued by Bar Council of India. (vi) Certificates indicating to be possessing ‘Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation’ issued by Government or other recognized Institute, as set out by Government of Gujarat, in General Administrative Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and Resolution No. CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008. (vii) Certificate/s issued by the Competent Authority of the State of Gujarat, in respect of candidates belonging to Reserved Category (SC/ST/SEBC), as may be applicable, and also ‘Noncreamy layer Certificate’ of the current financial year, in case of those belonging to Socially & Educationally Backward Classes. (viii) In case of Orthopedically (Locomotor) Disabled Persons (PH) Candidate (a) a Certificate from a Competent Authority to the effect that he/she has a disability of not less than 40% and (b) a Certificate from the Standing Medical Board at Ahmedabad, to the effect that he/she would be able to perform the duties of the post in question. (ix) Government Gazette, showing change in name / surname etc, if any; (x) Certificates given not more than 06 months prior to the date fixed for Viva-voce (Oral Interview) Test, from two Respectable Persons of Professionals/Dignitaries like Doctors, Engineers, M.L.A., M.Ps. with seal/ signature unconnected with his college or university and not related to him, testifying to his/her character (Original). (xi) Language Certificate in Original issued by – (a) The Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat in Case of Advocates practising in the Supreme Court of India / High Court of Gujarat / Courts outside the State of Gujarat / Legal Assistant working on the establishment of the High Court on contractual basis, (b) The concerned Principal District Judge of the District, in case of Advocates practising in District Courts of Gujarat and/or Taluka Courts of District concerned, (c) The concerned Principal Judicial Officers of the Courts in the City of Ahmedabad, in Case of Advocates practising in the City Courts at Ahmedabad, as may be applicable, (d) In Case of Assistant Public Prosecutor or Public Prosecutor / Assistant Government Pleader, the Language Certificate shall be issued by the Authority being the Principal Judicial Officer heading the establishment/Institution concerned, in consultation with the authority of the respective establishment as the case may be, and (e) The Head of the Department of the Office concerned in case of ‘Employees of Allied Department’, in the following manner.