Gujarat Metro Rail recruitment 2016-17 notification 10 posts: Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Co. Limited, a 50:50 Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) jointly owned by Government of India and Government of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project.
Advertisement Number:- MEGA/HR/RECT/TECH & NT/12-2016/01
Gujarat Metro Rail Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Gujarat Metro Rail|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager|
|No of Post||10 posts|
|Last date to apply||22nd December 2016|
Gujarat Metro Rail free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years As on 01.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000 – 45000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidate must be a Full Time MBA (Finance) from a University / Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or CA / ICWAI with a minimum 3 to 5 years of post qualification experience in the areas of Direct taxes Provisions, Indirect Taxes Provisions, Compliance with Accounting standard requirements, Finalization of Budget preparation & Control in an organization implementing large construction / infrastructure project. Candidates working in any PSU / Board / Organization of Government / Metro Rail Organization having implemented Metro Rail Project and working knowledge in SAP-Fico will be given preference.
Name of Post:- Assistant General Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years As on 01.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 90000 – 115000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidate must be a B.E / B. Tech (Electrical)/(Electrical & Electronics)engineering graduate having minimum 12 years and out of which about 5 years experience in planning, design, preparation of technical specification, administration of contracts, installation, testing, commissioning and statutory approvals of modern electric rolling stock in construction projects of railways / metros/ other PSUs/ private sector dealing with Rolling Stock Systems. Also he/she should be conversant with international competitive bidding process, computerized environment working and latest rolling stock technologies etc. for underground/ elevated metro/rail projects in urban & suburban environment including consultancy works related to urban rail projects. Candidates with experience of working in modern urban metro rail systems will be given preference.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply offline for Gujarat Metro Rail exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with scanned copies of latest CV & relevant documents send through email only at email@example.com on or before 22.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2016
- ON CONTRACT- • Exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates can be considered for higher position & compensation package. • The compensation package would be increased every year by 5 to 10 % based on performance review at the end of each year. • Eligible Officials / Staff working in MEGA Co. may also apply through proper channel. Further, the selected candidates will be extended medical coverage and personal accident insurance coverage apart from other entitlements as per governing policies of the MEGA Co. Ltd.
- CONTRACT APPOINTMENT- 1. The Contract Appointment will be initially for 3 years to 5 years on extendable basis. 2. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days (up-to Manager Cadre) or 90 days (Sr. Manager & Above Cadre) notice or by paying the contractual remuneration in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
- CONDITIONS- 1. Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by MEGA for the above said posts on an earlier occasion need not send their applications again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria. 2. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. 3. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection. 4. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- SELECTION- 1. Applicants should download application format from our Company website, fill up the same and send the application through email only at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copies of latest CV, payslip & testimonials on or before 22nd December, 2016. 2. Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection. 3. The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within three working days from the receipt of offer, if not; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies, if so requested.
- MISCELLANEOUS- 1. Original Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be shown and photocopies of the same to be submitted along with the Resume at the time of interview. Nonsubmission of documents along with the Resume, will lead to rejection of candidature at any stage during the process of recruitment. 2. MEGA shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey. 3. Management reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
- TIME & DATE OF INTERVIEW- Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview.