Gujarat police recruitment 2018-19 to fill 6189 vacancies | Gujarat police released notifications for freshers, apply for Gujarat police jobs online @ www.police.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat police have come up this year by releasing the number of Gujarat police recruitment notifications to fill around 6189 vacancies in different cadres like Gujarat police Unarmed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male) posts – 225, Gujarat police Armed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male) jobs – 3551 & various vacancies
gujarat police recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Unarmed Constable, Armed Constable|
|No of Vacancies||6189|
|Official Web Portal||www.police.gujarat.gov.in|
Unarmed Constable- Lokrakshak (Male): 225 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Gujarat police Unarmed Constable- Lokrakshak (Male) job should have Passed Class 12th (Higher Secondary Examination Passed) or its equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Armed Constable- Lokrakshak (Male): 3551 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Gujarat police Armed Constable- Lokrakshak (Male) posts should have Passed Class 12th (Higher Secondary Examination Passed) or its equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 18 to 33 years
Selection Process:- Gujarat police will be conduct the Physical Test, Written Test and Medical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Unarmed Constable, Armed Constable vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
How to apply for Gujarat police recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online application form at official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 15th August 2018 to 7th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 7th September 2018