Gujarat PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification : GPSC Gujarat Public Service Commission invites application for the 10 post of Superintendent of Fisheries, Class-II, in Gujarat Fisheris Service Under the control of Commissionerate of Fisheries, Agriculture and Co-Operation Department.
Job Location:- Gujarat
Last Date:- 30th July 2016
Name of Post:- Superintendent of Fisheries
- Total no. of Posts:-10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 30.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Candidates Possess a post Graduate degree in Fisheries Science or in Master degree in Science with one of the following principal subject namely (i) Fisheries Resources Management (ii) Aquatic Biology (iii) Mari culture (iv) Post Harvest Technology (v) Marine Science or (vi) Zoology or two years post graduate diploma in Fisheries Science obtained from any of the University established or incorporated by under the Central or State Act in India.
Application Fee:- Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/-+ Postal Service charges, Fee can be pay through Indian Postal Order/Online Payment.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.07.2016 to 30.07.2016.