Gujarat Tourism Corporation recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 post: Gujarat Tourism Corporation Limited invites application for the 02 post of Law Officer & IT Assistant.
Job Location:- Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
Last Date:- 18th August 2016
Name of Post:- Law Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Graduate with minimum 60% marks in the Degree examination and LLB Special from a recognized university. OR 5 years integrated LLB course with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. Knowledge of Gujarati language will be preferred. Minimum 2 years’ experience in civil matters.
Name of Post:- IT Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-C.A or B.E.(IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering)from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks MCA or Masters in IT/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a recognized university would be preferred Minimum 2 years of experience in the IT field.
How to apply:- Only candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria with completed education, are advised to apply through email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the relevant posts on or before 18/08/2016. Any application received after 18/08/2016 at 4.00pm would not be considered.
- Only candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria with completed education, are advised to apply through email at email@example.com for the relevant posts on or before 18/08/2016. Any application received after 18/08/2016 at 4.00pm would not be considered.
- Candidates should apply in the format as given below (Form – I).
- The Post applied for must be entered in “Applying for” box provided in the Form-I.
- Equivalent percentage to be filled in the form if the marks are not allotted in the percentage format as per the rules of the University of Examination.
- Mention the specific degree attained in the Field or Specialization column.
- If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should apply separately for each post.
- Candidates have to submit the scanned copies of the resume and all the relevant certificate documents (starting from HSC certificates and mark sheets till last employed experience certificate) with the application.
Candidates not following the above instructions would not be considered.
- Only applications through e-mail would be considered. Applications by post or any other means would not be taken.
- Any information provided in the Form-I, at any stage is found to be incorrect or mismatched due to any reasons, the candidate would not be allowed to appear for the interview even if shortlisted.
- Candidates have to bring the resume with 2 Passport Size photograph, a set of self attested copies with the original certificates / documents (as mentioned in point 5) for verification at the time of Interview.
- Recruitment will be on purely contractual basis.
The Managing Director, Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited has all the Rights to accept or reject the application and also the cancelation of whole Recruitment Process.