HCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 153 posts: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a listed profit making vertically integrated, multi-Unit, Schedule-A Miniratna Central Public Sector Enterprise in the field of Copper production with gross turnover of Rs.1068.95 Crores in 2015-16. Its activities include mining, beneficiation, smelting, refining and production of finished Copper products at Units located in picturesque surroundings in the states of Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Gujarat with the Corporate Office at Kolkata. The Units have well-developed Townships with modern facilities. The Company is on a fast track of growth and expansion. Its approach is ‘People Centric’ and provides for elaborate HR processes including welldefined policies to cater to employees’ growth and aspirations. To partner its growth process and man key-positions, the Company invites self-driven, professionally qualified and experienced Indian Nationals with proven capabilities to apply for the following posts.
Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Name of Post||Executives|
|No of Post||153 posts|
|Last date to apply||30th November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Hindustan Copper Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Executives
- Total no. of Posts:-153 Posts
- Age Limit:-
- For E1:- 35 years
- For E2 & E3:- 38 years
- For E4 & E5:- 45 years
- For E7:- 54 years
- Pay Scale:-
- For E1:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- For E2:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
- For E3:- Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- For E4:- Rs. 29100 – 54500/- Per Month
- For E5:- Rs. 36600 – 62000/- Per Month
- For E7:- Rs. 43200 – 66000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor degree in Relevant Engineering or Post Graduate Degree in Geology or MBBS / MBBS with PG Diploma / Degree or Passed Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / UK or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India / UK or MBA Finance or Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering with MBA specilisation in Personnel Management or Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Social Work / Bachelor Degree in Law or Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Rural Development / Rural Management / Rural & Tribal Development / Social Work / Social Science with specialization in Community Development or Rural Development / Personnel Management / Sociology / Anthropology / Psychology / Applied Psychology / CSR or MBA with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Graduation as well as Post Graduation (55% for SC/ST) or equivalent.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
- For General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Categories candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates pay application fee through Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Cash at any SBI Branch.
How to apply online for Hindustan Copper Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.hindustancopper.com from 01.11.2016 to 30.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 01.11.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 30.11.2016
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Before filling the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application form” provided on the website. Candidates may click on the button ‘Career’ to get the instruction for online application submission.
- Candidate’s Passport – size colour photograph (size less than 300 KB) and signature in black-ink (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format to be uploaded.
- After submitting the online Application, candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application and the Acknowledgement Slip and keep a copy for their reference and records.
- Candidates for the posts from E-5 & above Grades shall be allowed to appear in the Personal Interview based on receipt of the proof of payment made in State Bank of India. Photocopy duly signed by the applicant to be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Candidates for the posts from E-1 to E-4 Grades shall be allowed to appear at the Written Test based on receipt of the proof of payment made in State Bank of India. No scrutiny of their candidature vis-à-vis the eligibility criteria shall be done before the Written Test. Candidates are, therefore, advised to satisfy themselves fully before applying that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the concerned post.
- Candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant.
- No Travelling Allowance shall be paid for appearing in the Written Test.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit sworn-in before judicial magistrate / appropriate authority to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM candidates called for interview and actually interviewed shall be reimbursed to and fro fare by shortest route as per rules from the address of correspondence in India to the place of interview on submission of proof of journey as per rules subject to actual, limited to the details as under. SN Post and Grade Details 1 For the Post of DGM [E-7] Rail AC I / Exe CC or Air Apex / Lowest Class 2 For the Post of SM [E-4] and CM [E-5] Rail AC II Tier / ACC 3 For the Post upto M [E-3] Rail AC III Tier / ACC Bus fare for road journey from / to a place not connected by Rail shall be admissible subject to production of proof of journey.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking are also required to submit their applications only through Online mode. They may, however, submit a copy of their Online Application to their present employer for forwarding the same through Proper Channel or alternatively, produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer at the time of Interview failing which they shall not be interviewed and no claim for reimbursement of travel expenses shall be entertained. However, this shall not apply to internal candidates whose cases shall be regulated in terms of the provisions in Para 13 of the advertisement.
- HCL shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the applied post.
- HCL reserves the right to change the number vacancies and / or cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefore.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview or Written Test or both and the venue / schedule thereof.
- Selected candidate shall be liable to serve the Company anywhere in India / abroad where it may have business interests.
- Other factors remaining the same, preference shall be given to candidates with experience in Metal Mining Industry.
- HCL shall not be liable for any delay or loss in postal transit for any reasons whatsoever.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant shall disqualify his / her candidature from any post.
- Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this recruitment shall be Kolkata only.
- HCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.