High Court of Andhra Pradesh recruitment 2016-17 notification 53 posts: Applications are invited for General Recruitment to 53 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the State Judicial Service; comprising of 43 vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment, and 10 vacancies to be filled under Recruitment by Transfer.
Job Location:- Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Last Date:- 16th September 2016
Name of Post:- Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Total no. of Posts:-53 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 01.02.2016
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, awarded by any University established by Law in India.
Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
Application Fee:- Applications along with necessary enclosures and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)[ Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only in case of SC/ST candidates] towards examination fee, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with necessary and a crossed Demand Draft send to the office of the nearest Principal District Court in the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad — 500 066 on or 16.09.2016.
Information / Instructions to the candidates:-
- Application shall be submitted in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the High Court’s Official Website http://hc.tap.nic..in on (Full Scape) Photo Copy Paper.
- Application shall be accompanied by Demand Draft for the prescribed fee, drawn in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application shall include hall tickets in quadruplicate.
- Applicants shall carefully read the notification and all the columns of the application and the hail tickets, before filling the application.
- All the columns in the application and hail tickets must be filled up by the applicant in his/her own hand writing.
- If any column is not applicable, write “not applicable” against that column. Do not fill up such columns with dots or dashes or leave any column blank.
- Furnishing of false or incorrect information/document or suppression of material information, shall entail in disqualification of the applicant at any stage of selection. Hence, furnish full and correct information against every column of the application. Anything not specifically mentioned in the application against the appropriate column shall not be considered at a later stage.
- Identical copies of latest pass port size photographs of the applicant shall be pasted at the places indicated in the application and the Hall Tickets and the photographs on the application and the Hall Tickets and the signatures of the applicant on the Hall Tickets must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The applicants are not permitted to alter or modify the columns in the application form, once submitted.
- The applicants shall ensure that all the attested documents as required by the High Court are enclosed to the application before submitting the applications.
- Unsigned /incomplete/ incorrect applications and applications unaccompanied by requisite certificates are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained even if the applications are posted before the last date. The High Court will not be responsible for any postal or courier transit delays.