Andhra Pradesh high Court recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Andhra Pradesh high Court Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 19th October 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in (Hyderabad) Andhra Pradesh, then you reached the right place. Check all Andhra Pradesh high Court job opening listed below
Andhra Pradesh high Court Recruitment 2018 Apply for civil judge
|Post Name||civil judge|
|Number of Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in law|
|Pay – Scale||Rs 27700 – 44770/- Per Month|
|Age limit||maximum 35 years|
|Job location||(Hyderabad) Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||3rd November 2018|
High Court of Andhra Pradesh recruitment 2016-17 notification : High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad invites Application for the post of 02 District & Sessions (Entry Level) in the State Judicial Service to be made by direct recruitment.
Job Location:- Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Last Date:- 06th September 2016
Name of Post:- District & Sessions Judge (Entry Level)
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 48 years as on 01.04.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 51550-63070/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Candidates Must possess a Bachelors degree in Law awarded by any university established by Law in India and an Advocate of not less than 7 years standing at the Bar.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to apply:- The applications in the Pro forma prescribed below and along with testimonials and photocopies of certificates attested by a Gazetted Officer in proof of the eligibility addressed to the Chief Secretary to Government, Government of Andhra Pradesh, General Administration (SC.F) Department, Secretariat Buildings, Hyderabad — 500 022 in respect of applicants residing/practicing in 13 DISTRICTS WHICH ARE UNDER THE STATE OF ANDHRA PRADESH) and the Chief Secretary to Government, Government of Telangana, General Administration (SC.F) Department, Secretariat Buildings, Hyderabad -500 022 in respect of applicants residing/practicing in (10 DISTRICTS WHICH ARE UNDER THE STATE OF TELANGANA) should reach the Chief Secretary not later than 5.00 pm on 06.09.2016 with the cover superscribed as “Application for appointment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in the State Judicial Service”., under Direct Recruitment.
(1) No TA and DA will be paid either for appearing for the written examination/viva voce or for joining the post.
(2) Incomplete applications and applications without testimonials and certificates in proof of the particulars given and the applications received after the last date i.e., 06.09.2016 will be summarily rejected.
(3) The Government is not responsible for any postal /courier delays. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.