HLL recruitment 2016-17 notification Graduate Engineering Trainee Posts: HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. With 7 manufacturing units, 3 subsidiary companies and Diagnostic Labs / Lifecare Centres throughout the country, HLL has also forayed into developing Medical Technology Parks (MEDIPARKS).
HLL Lifecare Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||HLL Lifecare Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|No of Post||Not Specified|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2016|
HLL Lifecare Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Graduate Engineering Trainee
- Total no. of Posts:- Not Specified
- Age Limit:- 27 years as on 1st December 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE / B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics) with minimum 60% of marks. Nature and Tenure of engagement 3 years under Training & Development Scheme.
How to apply offline for HLL Lifecare Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph to DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR), HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, AKKULAM FACTORY, SREEKARIYAM PO, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695017 on or before 12.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 12th December 2016
- Reservation as per Govt. of India Rules
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The above training will not confer on them any claim as of right or otherwise for consideration for regular employment in the Company.
- The training will be for a period of 3 years only which could be reduced at the discretion of the Company without notice and without assigning any reason what so ever.
- The training will be at Akkulam factory, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Those who have undergone training once, in the Company under this scheme are not eligible to apply.