HMT Machine Tools Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification: HMT Machine Tools Limited invites application for the post of Executive Associate C or D on contract basis.
HMT Machine Tools Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||HMT Machine Tools Limited|
|Name of Post||Executive Associate C or D|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||20th October 2016|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
HMT Machine Tools Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Executive Associate C or D
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 61 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 21000/- Per Month for Executive Associate C & Rs.24000/- Per Month for Executive Associate D
- Qualification:- Degree in any discipline. Knowledge of computer is essential.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of Merit, Past Service Record, Aptitude and Performance in the Interview.
How to apply offline for HMT Machine Tools Limited exam 2017:- Applications should be made only in the prescribed application format given below. If required a separate sheet may be attached. Completed application forms along with copies of relevant documents should be submitted in person/by post/speed post to the Jt. General Manager (HR), HMT Limited, HMT Bhavan, 59, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560032 on or before 20.10.2016. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20.10.2016
- Candidates who retired in the grades PS IV or PS V and fulfill the criteria of qualification and experience in line need only apply.
- The contract engagement will be temporary in nature. The contract will be till 31.03.2017 and the same can be extended or terminated based on the requirement of the company / performance of the individual.
- The Associate so engaged shall not construe it as a permanent employment and shall not be entitled to regular employment.
- The candidates should be less than 61 years of age with minimum 12 months of consulting period as on the date of the application. The contract period will not be extended beyond 62 years of age.
- The Associate will paid a consolidated remuneration as specified above. Applicable statutory deductions, if any, will be deducted at source.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview.
- Satisfying all the above conditions, preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Minority candidates as per the Persidential Directives.