HNL recruitment 2016-17 notification Assistant Medical Officer Posts: Hindustan Newsprint Limited invites application for the post of Assistant Medical Officer.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Hindustan Newsprint Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Medical Officer|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2016|
|Job Location||Kalamassery (Kerala)|
Hindustan Newsprint Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 42 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS degree from a recognized University with Registration Certificate from State/ India Medical Council.
How to apply offline for Hindustan Newsprint Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents send to the DGM (Projects and HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar P.O., Kottayam – 686616 on or before 31st October 2016.
Closing / Last Date for submission of application: 31st October 2016
- Persons employed with Government or Semi-government Organization /Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel and should produce a “No Objection certificate” at the time of interview.
- Candidates should enclose copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience and caste. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with true copies of all certificates/mark lists/ testimonials regarding age, qualifications, experience, and caste/ community certificates or unsigned are liable to be rejected. No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates applying for reserved post should have in their possession a certificate from Tahasildar or other Competent Authority approved by Govt. of India certifying that they belong to the “SC community”.
- Applicants should invariably enclose a write-up on the organization where they have worked and furnish reference of their experience. To substantiate the specific requirement of their experience, they shall also furnish the names of two senior officials of the organization they have worked with, details of phone no., e-mail id and address for verifying the credentials of the applicant.
- Candidates who are not having the prescribed qualification or experience as indicated above, need not apply.
- All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through e-mail, or announcement on the HNL website only. Candidates should mention their e-mail address in the application.
- Candidates appearing in the interview will be paid to and fro sleeper class train fare on shortest route subject to production of tickets.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable to candidates of Persons with disabilities and Ex-Servicemen as per GOI guidelines.