We get many requests from college/ HSC passed students across the country to provide guidance to grab the job in government or private sector. We spoke to a few job seekers recently, didn’t know how to prepare a good resume and many were not knowing how to apply online for various vacancies. Here on this page, we will tell you how to start searching jobs and apply the relevant one to get placed in your dream organization.
Following 10 Quick tips will help you get hired fast.
1. First think and decide what kind of job you are looking: if you still have not yet decided what kind of jobs you need and started hunting the jobs and applying for vacancies. If job posts are not relevant to your profile or you are not qualified for them then stop doing wasting your time, we will suggest you take some time to decide what kind of job you are looking for and then start searching your dream job.
2. Resume Preparation and creating your profile online to save time: When you are sure for what you are looking for. You can start preparing resume without wasting your time, once your resume is ready then you can go ahead and create your account on all major job search engines like Monster, Indeed and Naukri. If you are looking for government Jobs then go to our Sarkari naukri Page to get all updated govt jobs alert.
3. Search and Apply for Jobs online: After creating the account on these online job search Engines, you need to find out the job which is matching with your profile. You can use advanced search Like (Organization/ Company name, job name and type, job location and many other options) to filter out the best and suitable job for you. Don’t apply for any job for where job – requirements are not matching with your profile, as if you apply for the same your profile will get rejected and you will waste your time and efforts.
4. Don’t lose hope and keep on applying for jobs: initially, you might face rejection as well so don’t lose hope, we saw many candidates will stop applying for vacancies after getting the rejections from few employers in the initial stage. Most of the aspirants will get around 10 to 15 rejections before grabbing a good job. You should learn from your mistakes and improve yourself for future challenges.
5. Try out a few online free/ paid courses to improve skills: As you might be knowing that if you have more skills then your chances to get a job will increase. We will suggest you try some online courses to improve your skill for a better career. We listed a few courses which will help you.
6. Attend Job fair: Job Fairs are great opportunities to meet new people and you can learn about potential employers. You can check the job fair in your city or at your university. You can collect recruitment information from various companies that are hiring, so in future, you can also speak to recruiters/ or follow up of your profile is under process.