HPPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM THE DESIROUS AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES, FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST(S) OF JUNIOR OFFICE ASSISTANT (IT) IN THE H. P. PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.
Advertisement Number:- 13/2016
HPPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Office Assistant|
|No of Post||07 posts|
|Last date to apply||12th December 2016|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Office Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 45 years As on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1950/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10+2 from a recognized Board of School Education / University. One year Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institution or Diploma in Information Technology (IT)from a recognized ITI/Institution.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening Test, Typing Test and Interview.
- For General / Unreserved Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Categories candidates of HP: Rs.100/-
Candidates pay application fee through e-Challan or e-Payment.
How to apply online for HPPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 12.12.2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 12.12.2016
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 12th Dec. 2016.
- The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLYING ONLINE, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the above post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various posts will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C. & O.B.C.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.